Friday, March 27, 2015

two flimsys done!

This has been a productive week!  I put eyes onto my elephants, birds, turtle and frog and then sewed the rows together for the top to "The Elephant Parade" on Wednesday.  Then today I sewed the blocks of my "Irish Chain Twist" together to complete that top.  I only have the picture today of the Irish Chain, but hopefully I will quilt these two tops in the next two weeks.  The Irish Chain is done in red, white and blue with golden pinwheels.  Once it is done, I will donate it to our local veterans home.
I also sewed the "hanging quilt" block for Dreamworthy's QAL that I will swap this month.  They are such cute blocks!!!!

6 comments:

  1. YOur Irish Chain looks gorgeous!!! What a beautiful finish you have!!! And you sewed up those blocks so fast!! Way to go!! I can't wait to see it all quilted up. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "rope" for your quilt on the line as well as your Irish Chain quilt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were real quick with the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just letting you know my block arrived today. Thankyou so much.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got the block. That was pretty quick for such a long trip!!!!

      Good luck getting your top together.

      Delete