Monday, February 23, 2015

lots of sewing during snow days!

Today I finally ventured out after being snow-bound for 7 days!  It was really exciting.  Of course the first place I went to was my favorite quilt shop!  But the snow did allow me to get a lot of sewing done.  I finished this week's assignment for the Irish Chain Twist quiltalong and the turtle block for the Elephant Parade quiltalong.  What a cute baby quilt the elephant parade is!!!!  Also finished a UFO quilt top that had lain in a bin for almost 2 years and did some paper piecing.  Made some pillowcases for grandchildren.  Unfortunately I also added some items to my "to do" list so I really am not getting ahead.  Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. Way to get all of your blocks done!! They look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those blocks! You are getting snow days and here in Utah we have had an abnormally warm winter with little snow. I worry about crops this summer but enjoy the weather. We even went repelling last weekend in little more than jackets.

    ReplyDelete