Wednesday, February 18, 2015

lots of snowing

The good thing about being snowed in is that you can get a lot of piecing done!  I've kept busy sewing the January and February blocks for the zoo animals quiltalong, the pink blocks for the soscrappy quiltalong, the January and February blocks for the galaxy of stars quiltalong, and blocks for the pinwheel Irish chain quiltalong.  I also sewed the pincushions for dreamworthy's quilters garden, but I still need to embroider the pins, so I'll wait to take photos until I've done that.
 






 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a tin of piecing,!! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all you got done. I really like your star blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are all great blocks. Reading back to your former post...you made a sewing apron for your friend. Is there a recommended size for such a thing, and I assume those are pockets across the front? What a thoughtful quilter's gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bird and penguin. It looks like fun paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete